Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Promo Video!

This is a video that was created for us to promote the www.SAC828.org Tea Party (Aug. 28th). I hope you enjoy it. Please take it and spread the news to everyone in California. Get them to come our Tea Party. This is the big one. This one is all about California. Are you tired of the way they ignore you? How about the fact that a fish' life is more important than yours? (Fish can adapt to almost any of the like water.) Take a listen.

If you cannot view this video here, go to YouTube from here.

Please feel free to leave comments. I'd like to know what you think. I know what I think, but I shall remain silent so as not to infuence your opinion. Unlike the NY Times. ;)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone please be civil to one another. The quickest way to lose a debate and the hearts and minds of the reader is to call them names. We are all Americans, we just disagree.