Thursday, September 17, 2009

9/12/09 March On DC Tea Party Videos

Wow. One of my friends sent me an e-mail with many pictures and videos. They are awesome. The videos I have chosen to share with you have 8 parts to them. (I think.) These are being provided by MoxNewsDotCom. The site may be found at MOXNews. I have chosen this one to play here (although I will provide the link in case my computer goes screwy), because it includes many of the people I care about. They sign a rap song to salute our brave men and women, yes--they are not forgotten, and a lady I adore. Yes, she speaks for me!


Here is the link: Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.7. 9:51 minutes. Well, I hope you get the idea. There are many more videos from other people, all of these were posted by MoxNewsDotCom. Everytime I thought I was almost done, bam! There's 5 more! ;)

He/she did a very good job of making what appears to be a continuous video. I guess the camera or the upload at YouTube would only allow 11 minutes at a time, so he/she sliced them together. That is why I posted so many. Some tapes end in the middle of what someone is saying, and the next one picks up the rest of the speech. Cool! I know that was a lot of work. Please check them out. Have a great day, ya'll!

Hat tip: President/Boardmember of Eagles UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone please be civil to one another. The quickest way to lose a debate and the hearts and minds of the reader is to call them names. We are all Americans, we just disagree.