Saturday, October 9, 2010

Star Parker's 1st Commercial

Star Parker is running for Congress in the 37th district (California), and she is quite a lady. I saw her again at the rally and the Town Hall she isn't afraid of having on Monday. She is awesome.

She now has first commercial up and running, and I would love for you to visit it and leave your comments there and/or here.


In case this blog doesn't work properly, you will find the video here.

We have put so much hard work into trying to stop this health insurance boondoggle, the stimulus which only prevented the states from doing what was necessary, the car fiasco, the wall street fiasco, the bank fiasco, the finance fiasco, and the global warming fiasco. Dear Emperor, you have no clothes!

Am I indicating that some those fiascoes didn't need reform? No, I am not. What I am saying is that the Democrats did not only listen to any Conservative plans (they denied we had any, remember?), they would not even allow Republicans to offer anything during their behind the scenes deals.

I don't know about you, but I've about had it with both parties! Weak-kneed Republicans trying to be Democrat-light, and Democrats running as though they are Conservatives because they know that's the only way they can win. This leads to what we have just witnessed over the past two years. Dictatorship. And I, for one, am not having it.

I want my Life, Liberty, and Private Property that is GOD-GIVEN (not government-given) back. One way or the other. Hopefully at the ballot box. We must keep a close eye on the Democrats and ACORN though. No one is going to steal this election. (Yes, ACORN is alive and doing rotten things.)

Please vote for Star Parker if you live in this district. She is sincere, down to earth, accessible, honest (a rarity, I know), she is intelligent on the issues, she is just plain intelligent, and she knows of what she speaks. She started her own business, she is helping people and children of all colors in the inner cities and elsewhere, and that takes a lot of knowledge.

Also, can this woman speak! One day, I would like her to run for president, but let's concentrate on getting her elected Congresswoman for now. You may contribute to her campaign if you feel so inclined at Star Parker for Congress. I know she would appreciate your support. Out here in California, it costs a lot of money to put your ads on TV. Please consider a contribution. Thanks.

Pardon me for going on and on her, but I really like Star. I believe in her. I am also going to hold her feet to the fire, however! From now on, we have only just begun...Have a blessed day.

Hat tip: Jose Manso.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone please be civil to one another. The quickest way to lose a debate and the hearts and minds of the reader is to call them names. We are all Americans, we just disagree.