Thursday, May 13, 2010

In God We Still Trust

This video has been emailed to several people, because they say it is political. I didn't know the government was to be the arbiters of religiosity and patriotism. Hmm. I seem to remember having a 1 Amendment Right to keep to keep the Govt OUT OF MY RELIGION and FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.

Anyway, these are the words of the person who sent it: "Sometimes we just need a lift from the day to day grind of the fight. Sometimes we wonder what we are fighting for....this video will remind you if you are wondering and lift you if you are struggling. I was told is wasn't politically correct so you won't hear it on radio stations! Crank those speakers up....this is worth it!"


Here is the link just in case the video doesn't work here.

Hat tip: Dee of Patriotic Resistance.

I've heard this video before and could have sworn I had already posted it. I looked through my posts only to find I had not. Sorry about that. I very much enjoy this video. I hope you do, too. Have a blessed day.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

2 comments:

  1. We need more god in the government and less spending. I am disgusted regarding legalizing marajuana and even talk about legalzing prostitution. There was talk about the national day of prayer. We need a year of prayer... I found a cool site to state your opionion.
    http://opinion.ezwingame.com/topics/should-national-day-of-prayer-still-be-observed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lordy, you just don't know how much I agree with you! But then again, I already do pray everyday as I bet you do, too. Would you like me to add you to my prayer request list? When people write and ask for prayers, I send it out to a team of prayer warriors unless the person asks me not to. I do ask them first! :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone please be civil to one another. The quickest way to lose a debate and the hearts and minds of the reader is to call them names. We are all Americans, we just disagree.