Sunday, January 24, 2010

Endorsements?

Hi everyone. How are you? We will be having another Tea Party soon, but I wanted to ask you a personal question. If I run for Congress to unseat and mix it up with those who have been ignoring us, would you endorse me?

I have decided to run for US Congress CA-37 (as some of you know). Lori is making a brochure for my campaign, and I will never use your names without asking your permission. As you know, I am NOT a politician.

If you would like to be one of my endorsers (no, you do not have to give money unless you want to), please let me know shortly. She is working on them as we 'speak'.

I really appreciate all of you. I never had a clue it would turn into this, but they just won't listen to us. What other option did they leave us?

That's alright. They are going to hear from the people loud and clear now! Have a great day everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone please be civil to one another. The quickest way to lose a debate and the hearts and minds of the reader is to call them names. We are all Americans, we just disagree.